It might be you have heard about the great Politicians lived in united states of America in Earlier times. Despite others, Abraham Lincoln and John F Kennedy were presidents who govern the USA.
With reference to their life records, Even though the gap between these two presidents was a decade, there are so many amazing linking between these two wonderful persons.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.
- John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
- Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.
- John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
- The names contain seven letters, Lincoln and Kennedy.
- Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.
- Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.
- Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.
- Both were shot in the head.
- Lincoln’s secretary, Kennedy, warned him not to go to the theater.
- Kennedy’s secretary, Lincoln, warned him not to go to Dallas.
- Both were assassinated by Southerners.
- Both were succeeded by Southerners.
Not only that,
- Both successors were named Johnson.
- Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.
- Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
- John Wilkes Booth was born in 1839.
- Lee Harvey Oswald was born in 1939.
- Both assassins were known by their three names and both names are comprised of fifteen letters.
- Booth ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse.
- Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theater.
- Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.
- A month before Lincoln was assassinated he was in Monroe, Maryland. A month before Kennedy was assassinated he was in Marilyn Monroe.
You may think that what is the point of viewing the link between two different characters?
It is not much hard to find the facts and patterns between the two data. But the aim of this article is to bring to your notice that the universe can be understood until you deeply go through the facts and findings and trying to find the matching points.